Traveling Luck for Elks Camp, New York, United States
Where is Elks Camp?What's around Elks Camp?
Wikipedia near Elks Camp
Where to stay near Elks Camp
The timezone in Elks Camp is America/Iqaluit
Sunrise at 07:17 and Sunset at 18:00. It's light
Latitude. 41.6981°, Longitude. -73.7675°
Weather near Elks Camp; Report from Poughkeepsie, Dutchess County Airport, NY 15.7km away
Cloud: Sky Clear
Cloud: Sky Clear
Satellite map around Elks Camp
Loading map of Elks Camp and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Elks Camp, in New York, United States
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Moores Mill (2km)
- Billings (3.6km)
- Freedom Plains (4.7km)
- Verbank Village (5.5km)
- Lagrangeville (6.3km)
- Hoxie Corner (6.8km)
- Verbank (6.9km)
- Pleasant Valley (8.2km)
- Noxon (8.7km)
- Clark Heights (8.8km)
- Rochdale (8.9km)
- Timothy Heights (8.9km)
- Arthursburg (9.3km)
- Colonial Heights (9.3km)
- MacDonnell Heights (9.6km)
- Clove (9.8km)
- Manchester Bridge (10km)
- North Clove (10km)
Accommodation around Elks Camp
- a high conspicuous structure, typically much higher than its diameter.
- WRNQ-FM (Poughkeepsie) (6km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Millbrook / Sky Acres (3.4km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Oswego Church (3.9km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Clove Spring (9.2km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Dutchess County (9.7km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- James Baird State Park (3km)
Airports close to Elks Camp
Stewart international(SWF), Newburgh, Usa (42.3km)
Westchester co(HPN), White plains, Usa (84.1km)
Igor i sikorsky mem(BDR), Stratford, Usa (95.7km)
Hartford brainard(HFD), Hartford, Usa (111.1km)
Bradley international(BDL), Windsor locks, Usa (112.1km)