Traveling Luck for Dominican Sisters Convent, New York, United States
Where is Dominican Sisters Convent?What's around Dominican Sisters Convent?
Wikipedia near Dominican Sisters Convent
Where to stay near Dominican Sisters Convent
The timezone in Dominican Sisters Convent is America/Iqaluit
Sunrise at 07:20 and Sunset at 17:57. It's Dark
Latitude. 42.0581°, Longitude. -73.9425°
Weather near Dominican Sisters Convent; Report from Poughkeepsie, Dutchess County Airport, NY 57.6km away
Cloud: Sky Clear
Cloud: Sky Clear
Satellite map around Dominican Sisters Convent
Loading map of Dominican Sisters Convent and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Dominican Sisters Convent, in New York, United States
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Dominican Sisters Convent
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Saugerties, Town of (6.7km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Trap Cliff (6.7km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- North Bay (3km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- South Bay (5.2km)
- an area of breaking waves caused by the meeting of currents or by waves moving against the current.
- Glenerie Falls (6.4km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Malden on Hudson Reach (6.3km)
Airports close to Dominican Sisters Convent
Stewart international(SWF), Newburgh, Usa (75.1km)
Albany international(ALB), Albany, Usa (92km)
Bradley international(BDL), Windsor locks, Usa (125.2km)
Westchester co(HPN), White plains, Usa (133.6km)
Hartford brainard(HFD), Hartford, Usa (134.7km)