Traveling Luck for Clove Chapel, New York, United States
Where is Clove Chapel?What's around Clove Chapel?
Wikipedia near Clove Chapel
Where to stay near Clove Chapel
The timezone in Clove Chapel is America/Iqaluit
Sunrise at 07:24 and Sunset at 17:55. It's Dark
Latitude. 41.7914°, Longitude. -74.1431°
Weather near Clove Chapel; Report from Poughkeepsie, Dutchess County Airport, NY 33.3km away
Cloud: Sky Clear
Cloud: Sky Clear
Satellite map around Clove Chapel
Loading map of Clove Chapel and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Clove Chapel, in New York, United States
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kyserike (3.1km)
- Mohonk Lake (3.3km)
- Alligerville (3.7km)
- Butterville (4.7km)
- High Falls (4.9km)
- Springtown (5.7km)
- Bruceville (5.7km)
- Saint Josen (6.6km)
- Lawrenceville (7.6km)
- New Paltz (8km)
- Stone Ridge (8.2km)
- Kripplebush (8.2km)
- Accord (8.6km)
- Whitfield (8.6km)
- Tillson (8.9km)
- Cottekill (8.9km)
- Rosendale (9.2km)
- Libertyville (9.2km)
Accommodation around Clove Chapel
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Trapps Bridge (8.9km)
- a small level or nearly level area.
- Rosendale Plains (8.8km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Stone Ridge Pond (9.3km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- New Paltz, Town of (7.1km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Eagle Cliff (4.2km)
Airports close to Clove Chapel
Stewart international(SWF), Newburgh, Usa (38.3km)
Westchester co(HPN), White plains, Usa (105.6km)
Teterboro(TEB), Teterboro, Usa (125.4km)
Albany international(ALB), Albany, Usa (130.6km)
Igor i sikorsky mem(BDR), Stratford, Usa (131.4km)