Traveling Luck for Childrens Aid Society Camps, New York, United States
Where is Childrens Aid Society Camps?What's around Childrens Aid Society Camps?
Wikipedia near Childrens Aid Society Camps
Where to stay near Childrens Aid Society Camps
The timezone in Childrens Aid Society Camps is America/Iqaluit
Sunrise at 07:20 and Sunset at 17:58. It's light
Latitude. 41.6050°, Longitude. -73.9392°
Weather near Childrens Aid Society Camps; Report from Poughkeepsie, Dutchess County Airport, NY 5.4km away
Cloud: Sky Clear
Cloud: Sky Clear
Satellite map around Childrens Aid Society Camps
Loading map of Childrens Aid Society Camps and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Childrens Aid Society Camps, in New York, United States
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Howland (0.1km)
- Stoneco (2.3km)
- New Hamburg (2.3km)
- Wappingers Falls (3km)
- Cedar Cliff (3.2km)
- Marlboro (3.3km)
- Hughsonville (3.4km)
- Barnegat (3.7km)
- Knapps Corner (3.8km)
- Crown Heights (4.3km)
- Van Keurens (5.4km)
- Rudco (6km)
- Myers Corner (6.6km)
- New Hackensack (7.2km)
- Spackenkill (7.2km)
- Chelsea (7.4km)
- Milton (7.5km)
- Roseton (7.7km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Mount Alvernia Seminary (0.7km)
- Saint Marys School (1.6km)
- Central School (3.2km)
- Evans School (3.3km)
- Central School (3.3km)
- Mother of Good Counsel Novitiate (4.9km)
- Roseton School (5.5km)
- Oakwood School (6.6km)
- Spackenkill School (7.3km)
- Central School (7.5km)
- Wappinger New Elementary School (8km)
Accommodation around Childrens Aid Society Camps
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Soap Hill (4.4km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Cranberry Bog (4.5km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Our Lady of Mercy Church (5.9km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Wappinger Lake (2km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Lange Rack (1.9km)
- a shallow ridge or mound of coarse unconsolidated material in a stream channel, at the mouth of a stream, estuary, or lagoon and in the wave-break zone along coasts.
- Diamond Reef (3.1km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Mesier Park (2.3km)
Airports close to Childrens Aid Society Camps
Stewart international(SWF), Newburgh, Usa (21.3km)
Westchester co(HPN), White plains, Usa (75.2km)
Igor i sikorsky mem(BDR), Stratford, Usa (100.3km)
Teterboro(TEB), Teterboro, Usa (101.2km)
La guardia(LGA), New york, Usa (110.4km)