Traveling Luck for Camp Ludington, New York, United States
Where is Camp Ludington?What's around Camp Ludington?
Wikipedia near Camp Ludington
Where to stay near Camp Ludington
The timezone in Camp Ludington is America/Iqaluit
Sunrise at 07:14 and Sunset at 18:03. It's Dark
Latitude. 41.5494°, Longitude. -73.6886°
Weather near Camp Ludington; Report from Poughkeepsie, Dutchess County Airport, NY 22.6km away
Cloud: Sky Clear
Cloud: Sky Clear
Satellite map around Camp Ludington
Loading map of Camp Ludington and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Camp Ludington, in New York, United States
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Camp Ludington
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Stormville Airport (5.7km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Beekman, Town of (6.7km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Green Haven State Prison (5km)
- a high conspicuous structure, typically much higher than its diameter.
- WMJV-FM (Patterson) (6.5km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Bear Swamp (3.7km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Grape Hollow (2.3km)
Airports close to Camp Ludington
Stewart international(SWF), Newburgh, Usa (41.9km)
Westchester co(HPN), White plains, Usa (64.2km)
Igor i sikorsky mem(BDR), Stratford, Usa (76.2km)
Teterboro(TEB), Teterboro, Usa (100.3km)
La guardia(LGA), New york, Usa (104.4km)