Traveling Luck for Camp Barbey, New York, United States
Where is Camp Barbey?What's around Camp Barbey?
Wikipedia near Camp Barbey
Where to stay near Camp Barbey
The timezone in Camp Barbey is America/Iqaluit
Sunrise at 07:21 and Sunset at 17:54. It's light
Latitude. 41.7392°, Longitude. -73.6528°
Weather near Camp Barbey; Report from Poughkeepsie, Dutchess County Airport, NY 28.2km away
Cloud: Sky Clear
Cloud: Sky Clear
Satellite map around Camp Barbey
Loading map of Camp Barbey and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Camp Barbey, in New York, United States
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Stony Brook (4.9km)
- Beaver Brook (4.9km)
- Stone Church Brook (5.3km)
- Seeley Creek (5.6km)
- Shaw Brook (6.5km)
- Willow Brook (6.6km)
- Doctors Brook (6.7km)
- Coopertown Brook (7.2km)
- Stone Church Brook (7.3km)
- Mill Brook (7.6km)
- Butts Hollow Brook (7.9km)
- Wells Brook (8.1km)
- Sweezy Creek (8.2km)
- Clove Brook (8.3km)
- Swamp River (8.3km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Camp Barbey
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- The Seven Wells (6.2km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Clove Spring (7.1km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Pray Pond (8.6km)
Airports close to Camp Barbey
Stewart international(SWF), Newburgh, Usa (54.7km)
Westchester co(HPN), White plains, Usa (89.5km)
Igor i sikorsky mem(BDR), Stratford, Usa (92.8km)
Hartford brainard(HFD), Hartford, Usa (99.5km)
Bradley international(BDL), Windsor locks, Usa (99.6km)