Traveling Luck for Brooklyn Yacht Club, New York, United States
Where is Brooklyn Yacht Club?What's around Brooklyn Yacht Club?
Wikipedia near Brooklyn Yacht Club
Where to stay near Brooklyn Yacht Club
The timezone in Brooklyn Yacht Club is America/Iqaluit
Sunrise at 07:16 and Sunset at 18:02. It's light
Latitude. 40.5872°, Longitude. -73.9311°
Weather near Brooklyn Yacht Club; Report from New York, Kennedy International Airport, NY 17km away
Temperature: 19°C / 66°F
Temperature: 19°C / 66°F
Satellite map around Brooklyn Yacht Club
Loading map of Brooklyn Yacht Club and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Brooklyn Yacht Club, in New York, United States
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Sheepshead Bay School (0.9km)
- Public School 286 (0.9km)
- Sheepshead Bay High School (1km)
- Shell Bank Junior High School (1.1km)
- Public School 277 (1.2km)
- Public School 98 (1.3km)
- Kingsborough Community College (1.4km)
- Public School 194 (1.4km)
- Resurrection School (1.6km)
- Public School 195 (1.6km)
- Saint Marks School (2km)
- Public School 254 (2.1km)
- Public School 206 (2.2km)
- Junior High School 43 (2.4km)
- Good Shepherd School (2.5km)
- Junior High School 278 (2.7km)
- Public School 225 (2.8km)
- Saint Edmunds High School (2.8km)
- Public School 209 (3.1km)
- Public School 253 (3.3km)
- Junior High School 234 (3.3km)
- Public School 255 (3.4km)
- Madison High School (3.5km)
- Public School 153 (3.5km)
- Public School 207 (3.5km)
- Public School 222 (3.6km)
- Grady High School (3.7km)
- Our Lady of Grace School (3.9km)
- Abraham Lincoln High School (3.9km)
Accommodation around Brooklyn Yacht Club
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Alexanders Brooklyn Heliport (3.1km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Manhattan Beach (2.1km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Barren Island (3.9km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Sheepshead Bay (1.1km)
- a high conspicuous structure, typically much higher than its diameter.
- WKRB-FM (Brooklyn) (1.5km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- Coney Island Hospital (3.5km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Plumb Beach (1km)
Airports close to Brooklyn Yacht Club
John f kennedy international(JFK), New york, Usa (17km)
La guardia(LGA), New york, Usa (26.1km)
Newark liberty international(EWR), Newark, Usa (28km)
Teterboro(TEB), Teterboro, Usa (37.5km)
Westchester co(HPN), White plains, Usa (67.9km)