Traveling Luck for Bergen Beach Yacht Club, New York, United States
Where is Bergen Beach Yacht Club?What's around Bergen Beach Yacht Club?
Wikipedia near Bergen Beach Yacht Club
Where to stay near Bergen Beach Yacht Club
The timezone in Bergen Beach Yacht Club is America/Iqaluit
Sunrise at 07:17 and Sunset at 18:01. It's Dark
Latitude. 40.6067°, Longitude. -73.9092°
Weather near Bergen Beach Yacht Club; Report from New York, Kennedy International Airport, NY 14km away
Temperature: 19°C / 66°F
Temperature: 19°C / 66°F
Satellite map around Bergen Beach Yacht Club
Loading map of Bergen Beach Yacht Club and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bergen Beach Yacht Club, in New York, United States
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Public School 236 (1.3km)
- Saint Bernards School (1.7km)
- Junior High School 78 (1.9km)
- Public School 312 (2km)
- Public School 207 (2.3km)
- Public School 277 (2.5km)
- Resurrection School (2.6km)
- Public School 203 (2.6km)
- Public School 194 (2.8km)
- Junior High School 278 (3km)
- Public School 222 (3.2km)
- Good Shepherd School (3.2km)
- Saint Thomas Aquinas School (3.3km)
- Sheepshead Bay High School (3.3km)
- Shell Bank Junior High School (3.5km)
- Public School 251 (3.6km)
- Public School 276 (3.6km)
- Public School 286 (3.7km)
- Auburn Academy (3.7km)
- Saint Judes School (3.7km)
- Junior High School 68 (3.8km)
- Public School 115 (3.9km)
- Public School 119 (4km)
- Madison High School (4km)
- Sheepshead Bay School (4.1km)
Accommodation around Bergen Beach Yacht Club
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Alexanders Brooklyn Heliport (0.7km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Barren Island (2.4km)
- a burial place or ground.
- Canarsie Cemetery (4km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Old Swale Marsh (4.1km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Mill Basin Bridge (1.1km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Breeze, Point (3.3km)
- a shallow ridge or mound of coarse unconsolidated material in a stream channel, at the mouth of a stream, estuary, or lagoon and in the wave-break zone along coasts.
- Long Pol Bar (3.3km)
Airports close to Bergen Beach Yacht Club
John f kennedy international(JFK), New york, Usa (14km)
La guardia(LGA), New york, Usa (23.1km)
Newark liberty international(EWR), Newark, Usa (28.8km)
Teterboro(TEB), Teterboro, Usa (35.9km)
Westchester co(HPN), White plains, Usa (64.7km)