Traveling Luck for Weir Place, Nevada, United States
Where is Weir Place?What's around Weir Place?
Wikipedia near Weir Place
Where to stay near Weir Place
The timezone in Weir Place is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 07:13 and Sunset at 16:32. It's Dark
Latitude. 40.4778°, Longitude. -119.8186° , Elevation. 1176m
Satellite map around Weir Place
Loading map of Weir Place and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Weir Place, in Nevada, United States
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Weir Place (0km)
- Sheepshead Ranch (historical) (1.4km)
- Cornell Place (1.6km)
- Lower Smoke Creek (1.9km)
- Mott Place (9.5km)
- Pyramid Lake Indian Reservation (15.4km)
- Salt Marsh Station (historical) (15.8km)
- Camp Pollock (historical) (16.4km)
- Smoke Creek Station (16.6km)
- Smoke Creek Camp (historical) (16.7km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- a small level or nearly level area.
- Salt Marsh (12.4km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Buckboard Field (11.4km)
- a series of associated ridges or seamounts.
- Sand Range (16.4km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Buffalo Springs Salt Works (17.4km)
- a low place in a ridge, not used for transportation.
- Burro Mountain Pass (13.9km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Buffalo Springs Mining District (17.5km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Smoke Creek Desert (9.2km)
Airports close to Weir Place
Reno tahoe international(RNO), Reno, Usa (131.7km)
Fallon nas(NFL), Fallon, Usa (183.6km)