Traveling Luck for The Orchard, Nevada, United States
Where is The Orchard?What's around The Orchard?
Wikipedia near The Orchard
Where to stay near The Orchard
The timezone in The Orchard is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 06:42 and Sunset at 17:41. It's light
Latitude. 40.8125°, Longitude. -119.4931° , Elevation. 1414m
Satellite map around The Orchard
Loading map of The Orchard and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around The Orchard, in Nevada, United States
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- New Spring (5km)
- Garden Springs (5.2km)
- Summit Spring (9.4km)
- Wagon Tire Spring (10.5km)
- Gerlach Spring (10.8km)
- Chicken Spring (11.2km)
- High Up Springs (11.2km)
- Aspen Spring (11.3km)
- Deep Hole Spring (12.3km)
- Trail Canyon Spring Number One (12.6km)
- Warm Spring (13km)
- Big Sawmill Spring (13km)
- Table Spring (13.1km)
- Jones Dugout Spring (14.5km)
- Dolly Varden Spring (14.9km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Bloody Point (13.5km)
- post office;
- a public building in which mail is received, sorted and distributed.
- Deep Hole Post Office (12.5km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Deep Hole (12.5km)
- a series of associated ridges or seamounts.
- Granite Range (13.8km)
- a low place in a ridge, not used for transportation.
- Wagon Tire Pass (7.6km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Squaw Valley Creek Dam (3.9km)
Airports close to The Orchard
Reno tahoe international(RNO), Reno, Usa (178.5km)