Traveling Luck for Smoke Creek Camp (historical), Nevada, United States
Where is Smoke Creek Camp (historical)?What's around Smoke Creek Camp (historical)?
Wikipedia near Smoke Creek Camp (historical)
Where to stay near Smoke Creek Camp (historical)
The timezone in Smoke Creek Camp (historical) is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 06:26 and Sunset at 17:00. It's light
Latitude. 40.5531°, Longitude. -119.9494° , Elevation. 1278m
Satellite map around Smoke Creek Camp (historical)
Loading map of Smoke Creek Camp (historical) and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Smoke Creek Camp (historical), in Nevada, United States
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Hostetter and Johnson Spring (9.9km)
- Mustang Spring (11.4km)
- Rogers Spring (13.7km)
- Cherry Spring (13.8km)
- Gilman Spring (14.4km)
- Rocky Spring (14.8km)
- Rush Creek Spring (15.1km)
- Sheepshead Spring (15.6km)
- Twin Peaks Spring (16.3km)
- Summit Spring (16.3km)
- Buck Corral Spring (16.4km)
- Three Springs (16.7km)
- Rosebud Spring (17km)
- Sage Hen Spring (17km)
- Wilcox Spring (17.5km)
- Rimrock Spring (17.5km)
- Bull Spring (17.7km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Smoke Creek Camp (historical) (0km)
- Smoke Creek Station (0.2km)
- Camp Pollock (historical) (0.3km)
- Roop (historical) (1.8km)
- Robbers Roost (historical) (3.9km)
- Smoke Creek Ranch (7.5km)
- Lower Smoke Creek (14.8km)
- Sheepshead Ranch (historical) (15.4km)
- Cornell Place (15.6km)
- Weir Place (16.7km)
- Bull Flat Camp (17km)
- a small level or nearly level area.
- Bull Flat (17.4km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Sheepshead (15.3km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Smoke Creek Airstrip (4.6km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Smoke Creek 1236 Dam (11.1km)
- a low place in a ridge, not used for transportation.
- Burro Mountain Pass (8.1km)
Airports close to Smoke Creek Camp (historical)
Reno tahoe international(RNO), Reno, Usa (142.9km)
Fallon nas(NFL), Fallon, Usa (199.9km)