Traveling Luck for Slide Creek Trailhead, Nevada, United States
Where is Slide Creek Trailhead?What's around Slide Creek Trailhead?
Wikipedia near Slide Creek Trailhead
Where to stay near Slide Creek Trailhead
The timezone in Slide Creek Trailhead is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 04:41 and Sunset at 18:36. It's light
Latitude. 41.8619°, Longitude. -115.2581° , Elevation. 2584m
Satellite map around Slide Creek Trailhead
Loading map of Slide Creek Trailhead and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Slide Creek Trailhead, in Nevada, United States
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Red Blowout Mine (10.4km)
- Empire Mine (11.7km)
- Norman Mine (11.8km)
- Puritan Mine (12.1km)
- Windy Mine (12.2km)
- Victorias Mine (12.3km)
- White Rock Mine (12.4km)
- Rose Bud Mine (12.4km)
- Virginus Number One Mine (12.6km)
- Virginus Number Two Mine (12.7km)
- Rabbit Foot Mine (12.7km)
- Arkansas Mine (12.8km)
- Altitude Mine (12.9km)
- Virginus Mine (12.9km)
- Third Peak Number Two Mine (13.6km)
- Golden Stairs Number Two Mine (13.6km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- a depression more or less equidimensional in plan and of variable extent.
- Canyon Creek Pockets (8.8km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Cougar Point (12.7km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Robinson Hole (12.1km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Jack Creek Tank (11km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Cora Lake (12.5km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Jarbidge State Game Refuge (4.9km)
- a long, narrow bedrock platform bounded by steeper slopes above and below, usually overlooking a waterbody.
- Palomino Bench (10km)
Airports close to Slide Creek Trailhead
Mountain home afb(MUO), Mountain home, Usa (166.8km)
Wendover(ENV), Wendover, Usa (195.6km)