Traveling Luck for Sho-Pai Marina, Nevada, United States
Where is Sho-Pai Marina?What's around Sho-Pai Marina?
Wikipedia near Sho-Pai Marina
Where to stay near Sho-Pai Marina
The timezone in Sho-Pai Marina is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 07:04 and Sunset at 16:45. It's Dark
Latitude. 41.6800°, Longitude. -115.8072° , Elevation. 1890m
Satellite map around Sho-Pai Marina
Loading map of Sho-Pai Marina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sho-Pai Marina, in Nevada, United States
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Hendricks Creek (0.4km)
- Penrod Creek (2.2km)
- Poorman Creek (3.5km)
- Deep Creek (3.6km)
- Warm Creek (3.6km)
- Beaver Creek (4km)
- Hot Creek (4.4km)
- Lost Meadows Creek (4.9km)
- Riffe Creek (6.8km)
- Gardner Creek (7km)
- Warm Creek (7km)
- Jacks Creek (8km)
- Hay Meadow Creek (8.1km)
- Machado Creek (8.2km)
- Crooked Creek (8.6km)
- Chicken Creek (9.2km)
- Dora Creek (9.4km)
- Clear Creek (10.3km)
- Clear Creek (10.6km)
- North Wild Horse Creek (10.7km)
- South Wild Horse Creek (10.8km)
- Martin Creek (10.8km)
- Gold Creek (10.9km)
- Chicken Creek (10.9km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Sho-Pai Marina (0km)
- North Wild Horse Campground (1.9km)
- Wild Horse (4.3km)
- Hot Springs (historical) (5.4km)
- Mendive Ranch (5.5km)
- Murphy Corral (historical) (6.6km)
- Morse Ranch (8.3km)
- Wild Horse Crossing Campground (10.3km)
- Johnson Cabin (10.4km)
- Wild Horse Crossing (10.8km)
- Gold Creek (historical) (10.9km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- De Long Ridge (6.6km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Wild Horse Airport (8.8km)
- a series of associated ridges or seamounts.
- Wild Horse Range (9.3km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Hammonds Mine (10.9km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Island Mountain Mining District (10.5km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Penrod School (historical) (8.5km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- a depression more or less equidimensional in plan and of variable extent.
- Lost Meadows (8.3km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Island Mountain (historical) (11km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Wild Horse Reservoir (3.5km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Wild Horse Dam (3.5km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Mountain City Ranger District (8.9km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Wild Horse State Recreation Area (1.5km)
Airports close to Sho-Pai Marina
Mountain home afb(MUO), Mountain home, Usa (179.9km)
Wendover(ENV), Wendover, Usa (219.6km)