Traveling Luck for Sheepshead Ranch (historical), Nevada, United States
Where is Sheepshead Ranch (historical)?What's around Sheepshead Ranch (historical)?
Wikipedia near Sheepshead Ranch (historical)
Where to stay near Sheepshead Ranch (historical)
The timezone in Sheepshead Ranch (historical) is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 06:25 and Sunset at 16:59. It's light
Latitude. 40.4814°, Longitude. -119.8319° , Elevation. 1188m
Satellite map around Sheepshead Ranch (historical)
Loading map of Sheepshead Ranch (historical) and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sheepshead Ranch (historical), in Nevada, United States
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Sheepshead Ranch (historical) (0km)
- Lower Smoke Creek (1km)
- Weir Place (1.4km)
- Cornell Place (1.5km)
- Mott Place (10km)
- Camp Pollock (historical) (15.1km)
- Smoke Creek Station (15.3km)
- Smoke Creek Camp (historical) (15.4km)
- Salt Marsh Station (historical) (15.9km)
- Pyramid Lake Indian Reservation (16.5km)
- Roop (historical) (17.1km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- an artificial pond or lake.
- a small level or nearly level area.
- Salt Marsh (12.6km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Buckboard Field (11.9km)
- a series of associated ridges or seamounts.
- Sand Range (16.8km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Buffalo Springs Salt Works (17.7km)
- a low place in a ridge, not used for transportation.
- Burro Mountain Pass (12.9km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Smoke Creek Desert (10.5km)
Airports close to Sheepshead Ranch (historical)
Reno tahoe international(RNO), Reno, Usa (132.2km)
Fallon nas(NFL), Fallon, Usa (184.8km)