Traveling Luck for Rye Patch Sheep Camp, Nevada, United States
Where is Rye Patch Sheep Camp?What's around Rye Patch Sheep Camp?
Wikipedia near Rye Patch Sheep Camp
Where to stay near Rye Patch Sheep Camp
The timezone in Rye Patch Sheep Camp is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 06:25 and Sunset at 17:00. It's Dark
Latitude. 40.8922°, Longitude. -119.8078° , Elevation. 1554m
Satellite map around Rye Patch Sheep Camp
Loading map of Rye Patch Sheep Camp and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Rye Patch Sheep Camp, in Nevada, United States
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Stone Corral Spring (5.9km)
- Smokey Spring (6.3km)
- Willow Springs (6.8km)
- Jenkins Spring (7.2km)
- Chicken Spring (8.4km)
- Lower Coyote Spring (8.4km)
- Pauls Camp Spring (9.2km)
- Upper Coyote Spring (9.9km)
- Wildcat Spring (10.3km)
- Dead Heifer Spring (11.6km)
- Cross Fence Spring (11.8km)
- Middle Fork Spring (11.9km)
- Rowland Spring (12.2km)
- Hole in the Ground Spring (13.1km)
- Sidehill Spring (13.5km)
- PWR Spring (13.5km)
- White Heifer Springs (13.7km)
- Black Mountain Spring (13.9km)
- Cottonwood Spring (14.7km)
- Burnt Lake Spring (15.8km)
- Tin Spring (15.8km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- a small level or nearly level area.
- Jones Flat (15.7km)
- a series of associated ridges or seamounts.
- Buffalo Hills (14km)
- a depression more or less equidimensional in plan and of variable extent.
- Hole in the Ground (14km)
Airports close to Rye Patch Sheep Camp
Reno tahoe international(RNO), Reno, Usa (187km)