Traveling Luck for Roop (historical), Nevada, United States
Where is Roop (historical)?What's around Roop (historical)?
Wikipedia near Roop (historical)
Where to stay near Roop (historical)
The timezone in Roop (historical) is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 07:12 and Sunset at 16:32. It's Dark
Latitude. 40.5639°, Longitude. -119.9600° , Elevation. 1283m
Satellite map around Roop (historical)
Loading map of Roop (historical) and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Roop (historical), in Nevada, United States
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Hostetter and Johnson Spring (8.1km)
- Cherry Spring (12.8km)
- Mustang Spring (13.1km)
- Rogers Spring (13.1km)
- Rush Creek Spring (13.6km)
- Summit Spring (15.3km)
- Gilman Spring (15.3km)
- Twin Peaks Spring (15.4km)
- Sage Hen Spring (15.7km)
- Wilcox Spring (15.9km)
- Three Springs (16km)
- Rocky Spring (16.5km)
- Rimrock Spring (16.8km)
- Sheepshead Spring (17.4km)
- Five Springs (17.5km)
- Buck Corral Spring (17.6km)
- Bernice Spring (17.7km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Smoke Creek Airstrip (2.9km)
- a low place in a ridge, not used for transportation.
- Burro Mountain Pass (8.8km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Sheepshead (17.1km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Smoke Creek 1236 Dam (9.3km)
Airports close to Roop (historical)
Reno tahoe international(RNO), Reno, Usa (144.4km)
Fallon nas(NFL), Fallon, Usa (201.7km)