Traveling Luck for Quartz Mill (historical), Nevada, United States
Where is Quartz Mill (historical)?What's around Quartz Mill (historical)?
Wikipedia near Quartz Mill (historical)
Where to stay near Quartz Mill (historical)
The timezone in Quartz Mill (historical) is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 04:22 and Sunset at 19:32. It's Dark
Latitude. 41.4836°, Longitude. -118.7883° , Elevation. 1258m
Satellite map around Quartz Mill (historical)
Loading map of Quartz Mill (historical) and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Quartz Mill (historical), in Nevada, United States
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Josie Pearl Spring (7.9km)
- House Spring (8.2km)
- Hardens Spring (8.9km)
- Trough Spring (9.3km)
- Rock Spring (11.2km)
- Lone Meadow Spring (11.2km)
- Willow Spring (11.6km)
- Woodcamp Springs (12.2km)
- Wheeler Springs (12.2km)
- Corral Spring (15.4km)
- McCully Spring (15.4km)
- Pinto Hot Springs (16.1km)
- West Pinto Hot Spring (17km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- a small level or nearly level area.
- Cove Meadows (13.7km)
- post office;
- a public building in which mail is received, sorted and distributed.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Varyville (historical) (2.2km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Leonard Creek Elementary School (8.3km)