Traveling Luck for North Star Mill (historical), Nevada, United States
Where is North Star Mill (historical)?What's around North Star Mill (historical)?
Wikipedia near North Star Mill (historical)
Where to stay near North Star Mill (historical)
The timezone in North Star Mill (historical) is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 05:31 and Sunset at 18:02. It's Dark
Latitude. 41.8653°, Longitude. -115.4292° , Elevation. 1920m
Satellite map around North Star Mill (historical)
Loading map of North Star Mill (historical) and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around North Star Mill (historical), in Nevada, United States
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Alpha Mine (0.1km)
- North Star Mine (0.5km)
- Rainbow American Mines (0.5km)
- Buster Mine (0.6km)
- Bourne Discovery Mine (1km)
- Quartzite Mine (1.2km)
- Elcora Mine (1.2km)
- Reliance Number One Mine (1.2km)
- Gold Spring Mine (1.3km)
- Redbird Mine (1.6km)
- O K Mine (1.6km)
- Stray Dog Mine (1.7km)
- Golden Queen Mine (1.7km)
- Pavlok Mine (1.7km)
- Arizona Mine (1.8km)
- Jarbidge Mine (1.8km)
- Starlight Mine (1.8km)
- Legitimate Mine (1.8km)
- Flaxie Mine (1.9km)
- Taft Mine (1.9km)
- Long Hike Mine (2.1km)
- Labelle Mine (3.3km)
- Success Mine (3.3km)
- Bluster Mine (3.8km)
- Ben Hur Mine (4.1km)
- Pick and Shovel Mine (4.1km)
- Heckla Mine (4.2km)
- Josephine Mine (4.6km)
- Rex Mine (4.9km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- North Star Mill (historical) (0km)
- Jarbidge National Forest Campground (0.3km)
- Pavlak Mill (historical) (1.7km)
- Pavalak National Forest Campground (2.4km)
- Sawmill National Forest Campground (2.7km)
- Bluster National Forest Campground (3.1km)
- The Twins Cabin (3.2km)
- Mahoney Ranger Station (3.6km)
- Pine Creek National Forest Campground (3.9km)
- Vukovich Cabin (4.1km)
- Coeur Dalene Jarbidge Cabins (5km)
- a series of associated ridges or seamounts.
- Jarbidge Mountains (3.7km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Gold Creek Trail (4.2km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Jarbidge Elementary School (1.5km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Cottonwood Spring (3.4km)
- a generally circular saucer or bowl-shaped depression caused by volcanic or meteorite explosive action.
- Little Jack Creek Crater (4.1km)
Airports close to North Star Mill (historical)
Mountain home afb(MUO), Mountain home, Usa (161.2km)
Wendover(ENV), Wendover, Usa (207.1km)