Traveling Luck for Lower Smoke Creek, Nevada, United States
Where is Lower Smoke Creek?What's around Lower Smoke Creek?
Wikipedia near Lower Smoke Creek
Where to stay near Lower Smoke Creek
The timezone in Lower Smoke Creek is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 06:20 and Sunset at 17:06. It's light
Latitude. 40.4889°, Longitude. -119.8308° , Elevation. 1188m
Satellite map around Lower Smoke Creek
Loading map of Lower Smoke Creek and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lower Smoke Creek, in Nevada, United States
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Lower Smoke Creek (0km)
- Cornell Place (0.9km)
- Sheepshead Ranch (historical) (1km)
- Weir Place (1.9km)
- Mott Place (11km)
- Camp Pollock (historical) (14.6km)
- Smoke Creek Station (14.8km)
- Smoke Creek Camp (historical) (14.8km)
- Salt Marsh Station (historical) (15km)
- Roop (historical) (16.6km)
- Pyramid Lake Indian Reservation (17.3km)
- Old Heller Ranch (17.7km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- an artificial pond or lake.
- a small level or nearly level area.
- Salt Marsh (11.7km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Buckboard Field (12.8km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Buffalo Springs Salt Works (16.7km)
- a low place in a ridge, not used for transportation.
- Burro Mountain Pass (12km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Buffalo Springs Mining District (16.8km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Smoke Creek Desert (10.3km)
Airports close to Lower Smoke Creek
Reno tahoe international(RNO), Reno, Usa (133.2km)
Fallon nas(NFL), Fallon, Usa (185.5km)