Traveling Luck for Lingenfelter Ranch, Nevada, United States
Where is Lingenfelter Ranch?What's around Lingenfelter Ranch?
Wikipedia near Lingenfelter Ranch
Where to stay near Lingenfelter Ranch
The timezone in Lingenfelter Ranch is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 07:08 and Sunset at 16:30. It's Dark
Latitude. 40.7017°, Longitude. -119.4361° , Elevation. 1188m
Satellite map around Lingenfelter Ranch
Loading map of Lingenfelter Ranch and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lingenfelter Ranch, in Nevada, United States
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Lingenfelter Ranch (0km)
- Deephole Ranch (5.2km)
- Millers (historical) (5.9km)
- Granite Cove (historical) (9.7km)
- Old Granite Creek Station (historical) (10.2km)
- Clear Creek Ranch (13.1km)
- Indian Rock (13.5km)
- Gerlach and Waltz Ranch (14.4km)
- Ascalon (historical) (15.4km)
- The Orchard (15.9km)
- Granite Creek Ranch (16.1km)
- Wards (historical) (17.1km)
- Parker Ranch (17.8km)
- Fisk Ranch (18.1km)
- U S Gypsum Company Plant (18.6km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Bloody Point (3.9km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Hughes Well (10.7km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Gerlach Landing Strip (10.4km)
- a series of associated ridges or seamounts.
- Granite Range (6.8km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Water Tunnels Mine (5.5km)
- a low place in a ridge, not used for transportation.
- Godeys Gap (7.7km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Gerlach Township (12.3km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Gerlach High School (10.7km)
- a high conspicuous structure, typically much higher than its diameter.
- KGLH-FM (Gerlach) (10.6km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Squaw Valley Creek Dam (18.5km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Squaw Valley Reservoir (18.5km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
Airports close to Lingenfelter Ranch
Reno tahoe international(RNO), Reno, Usa (165.1km)
Fallon nas(NFL), Fallon, Usa (188.5km)