Traveling Luck for Leadville, Nevada, United States
Where is Leadville?What's around Leadville?
Wikipedia near Leadville
Where to stay near Leadville
The timezone in Leadville is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 07:10 and Sunset at 16:28. It's Dark
Latitude. 41.0967°, Longitude. -119.4044°
Satellite map around Leadville
Loading map of Leadville and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Leadville, in Nevada, United States
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Chicken Spring (1.9km)
- Buckhorn Spring (2.5km)
- Leadville Springs (3.3km)
- Bell Spring (6.1km)
- Shovel Spring (7.9km)
- Van Norman Springs (9.8km)
- Warm Spring (10km)
- Corner Spring (12km)
- White Rock Spring (12.4km)
- Bath Tub Spring (13km)
- Ferdaline Spring (13.3km)
- McCarty Spring (13.6km)
- Flower Spring (14.2km)
- Whiskey Spring (14.4km)
- Scraper Spring (14.5km)
- McConnel Spring (14.9km)
- Dollar Spring (14.9km)
- Pipeline Spring (15km)
- Butte Spring (15.3km)
- Donnelly Spring (15.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a small level or nearly level area.
- Donnelly Flat (11.3km)
- post office;
- a public building in which mail is received, sorted and distributed.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Raiser City (historical) (13.4km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Barley Road (10.9km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Grass Valley Dam (10km)
Airports close to Leadville
Reno tahoe international(RNO), Reno, Usa (217.4km)