Traveling Luck for Knott Creek Ranch, Nevada, United States
Where is Knott Creek Ranch?What's around Knott Creek Ranch?
Wikipedia near Knott Creek Ranch
Where to stay near Knott Creek Ranch
The timezone in Knott Creek Ranch is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 04:27 and Sunset at 19:17. It's light
Latitude. 41.6892°, Longitude. -118.8778°
Weather near Knott Creek Ranch; Report from Lakeview, Lake County Airport, OR 123.5km away
Satellite map around Knott Creek Ranch
Loading map of Knott Creek Ranch and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Knott Creek Ranch, in Nevada, United States
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Gridley Springs (5.1km)
- West Spring (6.8km)
- Indian Spring (7.6km)
- Warm Springs (9.3km)
- Three Springs (11.2km)
- Craine Spring (14.6km)
- Middle Spring (14.7km)
- Santa Claus Spring (14.9km)
- Rock Spring (15.5km)
- Corral Spring (16.2km)
- McCully Spring (16.8km)
- Summit Spring (17.2km)
- Parman Spring (17.4km)
- Tin Trough Spring (17.4km)
- Willow Spring (17.5km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Giliotti Well (14.8km)
- a series of associated ridges or seamounts.
- Idaho Canyon Range (10.7km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Painted Hills Mine (16km)
- a low place in a ridge, not used for transportation.
- Bare Pass (15.5km)
- an artificial watercourse.
- Knott Creek Channel (1.2km)