Traveling Luck for Jack Scott Ranch, Nevada, United States
Where is Jack Scott Ranch?What's around Jack Scott Ranch?
Wikipedia near Jack Scott Ranch
Where to stay near Jack Scott Ranch
The timezone in Jack Scott Ranch is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 05:30 and Sunset at 18:04. It's Dark
Latitude. 41.8961°, Longitude. -115.6517° , Elevation. 1560m
Satellite map around Jack Scott Ranch
Loading map of Jack Scott Ranch and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Jack Scott Ranch, in Nevada, United States
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- a small level or nearly level area.
- Big Table (6.7km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Diamond Trail (10.5km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Bruneau Mine (5.8km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Meadow Creek School (historical) (8.8km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Red Bluff (6.6km)
- a depression more or less equidimensional in plan and of variable extent.
- Taylor Pocket (5.6km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Tub Spring Reservoir (9km)
Airports close to Jack Scott Ranch
Mountain home afb(MUO), Mountain home, Usa (152.7km)