Traveling Luck for Gold Creek (historical), Nevada, United States
Where is Gold Creek (historical)?What's around Gold Creek (historical)?
Wikipedia near Gold Creek (historical)
Where to stay near Gold Creek (historical)
The timezone in Gold Creek (historical) is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 06:36 and Sunset at 16:19. It's light
Latitude. 41.7081°, Longitude. -115.7039° , Elevation. 1935m
Satellite map around Gold Creek (historical)
Loading map of Gold Creek (historical) and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gold Creek (historical), in Nevada, United States
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Gold Creek (historical) (0km)
- F Baker Ranch (4km)
- Mink Ranch (5.5km)
- Mendive Ranch (5.8km)
- Gold Creek Public Campgrounds (6.3km)
- Gold Creek Ranger Station (6.4km)
- S Baker Ranch (6.5km)
- Johnson Cabin (7km)
- Big Bend Campground (7.7km)
- Colvin Ranch (9.7km)
- Murphy Corral (historical) (9.9km)
- Goodwin Ranch (10.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a small level or nearly level area.
- Sunflower Flat (10.3km)
- a series of associated ridges or seamounts.
- Ichabod Range (7.9km)
- a low place in a ridge, not used for transportation.
- Cornwall Pass (6km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Island Mountain Mining District (4.1km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Penrod School (historical) (3.2km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Wildhorse Reservation / Elko (9.6km)
- a depression more or less equidimensional in plan and of variable extent.
- Cornwall Basin (9.9km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Sunflower Reservoir (6.3km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Sunflower Dam (6.3km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Wild Horse State Recreation Area (10.7km)
Airports close to Gold Creek (historical)
Mountain home afb(MUO), Mountain home, Usa (176.9km)
Wendover(ENV), Wendover, Usa (213.5km)