Traveling Luck for Edgemont (historical), Nevada, United States
Where is Edgemont (historical)?What's around Edgemont (historical)?
Wikipedia near Edgemont (historical)
Where to stay near Edgemont (historical)
The timezone in Edgemont (historical) is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 06:22 and Sunset at 17:32. It's Dark
Latitude. 41.6808°, Longitude. -116.1717° , Elevation. 2005m
Satellite map around Edgemont (historical)
Loading map of Edgemont (historical) and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Edgemont (historical), in Nevada, United States
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Edgemont Mine (1.1km)
- Burns Mine (2.6km)
- Nevada Mine (2.8km)
- Little Giant Lode (2.8km)
- Bull Run Mine (3.5km)
- Monument Lode (3.9km)
- California Mine (3.9km)
- Riddle Mine (4km)
- North Star Lode (4.1km)
- Sunrise Lode (4.6km)
- White Rock Mine (4.9km)
- Montana Mine (4.9km)
- Lucky Girl Group (4.9km)
- Blue Jacket Mine (5.5km)
- Humboldt Mine (5.8km)
- Polaris Mine (6.3km)
- Aura King Mine (6.9km)
- Infidel Mine (8.9km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Petan Ranch Airport (8.8km)
- a low place in a ridge, not used for transportation.
- Devils Gap (4km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Edgemont Mining District (4.9km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Bull Run Reservoir (6km)
Airports close to Edgemont (historical)
Mountain home afb(MUO), Mountain home, Usa (182.1km)