Traveling Luck for Duck Valley Indian Reservation, Nevada, United States
Where is Duck Valley Indian Reservation?What's around Duck Valley Indian Reservation?
Wikipedia near Duck Valley Indian Reservation
Where to stay near Duck Valley Indian Reservation
The timezone in Duck Valley Indian Reservation is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 04:11 and Sunset at 19:23. It's light
Latitude. 41.8753°, Longitude. -116.1253°
Satellite map around Duck Valley Indian Reservation
Loading map of Duck Valley Indian Reservation and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Duck Valley Indian Reservation, in Nevada, United States
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Deep Well (10.6km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Owyhee Airport (12km)
- a series of associated ridges or seamounts.
- Bull Run Mountains (5.5km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Mountain City Township (2.7km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- Owyhee Community Health Facility (10.3km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Owyhee (10.2km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Paradise Point (7.5km)
- post office;
- a public building in which mail is received, sorted and distributed.
- Owyhee Post Office (10km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Owyhee (10km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Lamb Reservoir (historical) (10.7km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- a generally circular saucer or bowl-shaped depression caused by volcanic or meteorite explosive action.
- Crater, The (9.4km)
Airports close to Duck Valley Indian Reservation
Mountain home afb(MUO), Mountain home, Usa (155.9km)