Traveling Luck for Derbys (historical), Nevada, United States
Where is Derbys (historical)?What's around Derbys (historical)?
Wikipedia near Derbys (historical)
Where to stay near Derbys (historical)
The timezone in Derbys (historical) is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 06:38 and Sunset at 17:38. It's light
Latitude. 41.4678°, Longitude. -118.7264° , Elevation. 1237m
Satellite map around Derbys (historical)
Loading map of Derbys (historical) and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Derbys (historical), in Nevada, United States
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Trough Spring (12.7km)
- Josie Pearl Spring (13.9km)
- House Spring (14.4km)
- Lone Meadow Spring (14.7km)
- Whiskey Springs (14.8km)
- Hardens Spring (15.1km)
- Pinto Hot Springs (15.4km)
- Willow Spring (15.5km)
- West Pinto Hot Spring (16.9km)
- Rock Spring (17.7km)
- Corral Spring (17.8km)
- Woodcamp Springs (18.7km)
- Wheeler Springs (18.7km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- a small level or nearly level area.
- Cove Meadows (18.3km)
- post office;
- a public building in which mail is received, sorted and distributed.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Varyville (historical) (8.7km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Leonard Creek Elementary School (6.5km)