Traveling Luck for Cove Camp, Nevada, United States
Where is Cove Camp?What's around Cove Camp?
Wikipedia near Cove Camp
Where to stay near Cove Camp
The timezone in Cove Camp is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 06:11 and Sunset at 17:08. It's light
Latitude. 41.5919°, Longitude. -118.8264°
Satellite map around Cove Camp
Loading map of Cove Camp and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Cove Camp, in Nevada, United States
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Willow Spring (3.8km)
- Lone Meadow Spring (4.9km)
- Corral Spring (5.8km)
- Trough Spring (6.6km)
- McCully Spring (8.2km)
- Josie Pearl Spring (8.7km)
- Craine Spring (9.9km)
- Rock Spring (10.9km)
- Middle Spring (11.5km)
- Wheeler Springs (11.7km)
- Summit Spring (12.7km)
- Santa Claus Spring (12.8km)
- Indian Spring (13.8km)
- Tin Trough Spring (13.8km)
- Dry Lake Springs (13.9km)
- Parman Spring (13.9km)
- post office;
- a public building in which mail is received, sorted and distributed.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Varyville (historical) (13.3km)
- a low place in a ridge, not used for transportation.
- Bare Pass (12.9km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Dry Lake (13.5km)
- an artificial watercourse.
- Knott Creek Channel (13.2km)