Traveling Luck for Cornell Place, Nevada, United States
Where is Cornell Place?What's around Cornell Place?
Wikipedia near Cornell Place
Where to stay near Cornell Place
The timezone in Cornell Place is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 06:21 and Sunset at 17:05. It's Dark
Latitude. 40.4897°, Longitude. -119.8217° , Elevation. 1184m
Satellite map around Cornell Place
Loading map of Cornell Place and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Cornell Place, in Nevada, United States
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Cornell Place (0km)
- Lower Smoke Creek (0.9km)
- Sheepshead Ranch (historical) (1.5km)
- Weir Place (1.6km)
- Mott Place (11.1km)
- Salt Marsh Station (historical) (14.5km)
- Camp Pollock (historical) (15.3km)
- Smoke Creek Station (15.5km)
- Smoke Creek Camp (historical) (15.6km)
- Pyramid Lake Indian Reservation (17km)
- Old Heller Ranch (17.2km)
- Roop (historical) (17.3km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- a small level or nearly level area.
- Salt Marsh (11.1km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Buckboard Field (12.9km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Buffalo Springs Salt Works (16.2km)
- a low place in a ridge, not used for transportation.
- Burro Mountain Pass (12.3km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Buffalo Springs Mining District (16.3km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Smoke Creek Desert (9.4km)
Airports close to Cornell Place
Reno tahoe international(RNO), Reno, Usa (133.3km)
Fallon nas(NFL), Fallon, Usa (185km)