Traveling Luck for Castle Place, Nevada, United States
Where is Castle Place?What's around Castle Place?
Wikipedia near Castle Place
Where to stay near Castle Place
The timezone in Castle Place is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 05:46 and Sunset at 18:03. It's light
Latitude. 41.4336°, Longitude. -116.9072° , Elevation. 1572m
Satellite map around Castle Place
Loading map of Castle Place and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Castle Place, in Nevada, United States
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- First Creek (3.3km)
- Snowstorm Creek (6km)
- Winters Creek (12.3km)
- Milligan Creek (15.1km)
- Pole Creek (15.6km)
- Willow Creek (18km)
- Brush Creek (18.2km)
- Sheep Creek (18.8km)
- Spring Creek (19.9km)
- Secret Creek (22km)
- Tall Corral Creek (23.5km)
- Twentyone Creek (24.5km)
- Kenny Creek (25.9km)
- Wolf Creek (26.3km)
- a series of associated ridges or seamounts.
- Snowstorm Mountains (18km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Burner Mining District (25.3km)
- a depression more or less equidimensional in plan and of variable extent.
- First Creek Basin (9.5km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Humboldt V (24.4km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Crows Nest (13.9km)
- post office;
- a public building in which mail is received, sorted and distributed.
- Buttons Post Office (historical) (13.9km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Scraper Springs (26km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Mud Lake (18.4km)
Airports close to Castle Place
Mountain home afb(MUO), Mountain home, Usa (235.5km)