Traveling Luck for Camp Summit Lake (historical), Nevada, United States
Where is Camp Summit Lake (historical)?What's around Camp Summit Lake (historical)?
Wikipedia near Camp Summit Lake (historical)
Where to stay near Camp Summit Lake (historical)
The timezone in Camp Summit Lake (historical) is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 05:51 and Sunset at 18:13. It's Dark
Latitude. 41.5639°, Longitude. -119.0483° , Elevation. 1844m
Satellite map around Camp Summit Lake (historical)
Loading map of Camp Summit Lake (historical) and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Camp Summit Lake (historical), in Nevada, United States
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Onemile Spring (0.2km)
- Fivemile Spring (5.7km)
- Idaho Canyon Spring (7.8km)
- Parman Spring (8.5km)
- Tin Trough Spring (8.6km)
- Summit Spring (9.8km)
- Perry Spring (9.9km)
- Santa Claus Spring (10.1km)
- Dry Lake Springs (10.3km)
- Tule Spring (11.1km)
- Middle Spring (11.1km)
- Cottonwood Spring (11.8km)
- Trough Mountain Spring (12km)
- Craine Spring (12.6km)
- McCully Spring (14.8km)
- Wheeler Springs (15.8km)
- Rock Spring (15.8km)
- Indian Spring (16.2km)
- Woodcamp Springs (16.2km)
- Tenmile Spring (16.5km)
- Rock Spring (16.9km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Summit Lake Well (6.8km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Summit Lake Landing Strip (1.6km)
- a series of associated ridges or seamounts.
- High Rock Canyon Hills (13.4km)
- a burial place or ground.
- Summit Lake Cemetery (4km)
- a depression more or less equidimensional in plan and of variable extent.
- Rock Spring Basin (16.9km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Chinatown (16.2km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Alkali Reservoir Dam (13.7km)