Traveling Luck for Camp McGarry, Nevada, United States
Where is Camp McGarry?What's around Camp McGarry?
Wikipedia near Camp McGarry
Where to stay near Camp McGarry
The timezone in Camp McGarry is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 04:24 and Sunset at 19:34. It's light
Latitude. 41.5436°, Longitude. -119.0247° , Elevation. 1822m
Satellite map around Camp McGarry
Loading map of Camp McGarry and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Camp McGarry, in Nevada, United States
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Onemile Spring (3.5km)
- Idaho Canyon Spring (5.4km)
- Parman Spring (7.3km)
- Tin Trough Spring (7.4km)
- Dry Lake Springs (7.6km)
- Summit Spring (8.3km)
- Tule Spring (9km)
- Fivemile Spring (9.3km)
- Santa Claus Spring (9.6km)
- Middle Spring (10.2km)
- Craine Spring (11.3km)
- McCully Spring (12.7km)
- Wheeler Springs (12.8km)
- Woodcamp Springs (12.9km)
- Perry Spring (13.4km)
- Trough Mountain Spring (13.6km)
- Rock Spring (14km)
- Cottonwood Spring (15.2km)
- Indian Spring (16.9km)
- Hardens Spring (17.4km)
- House Spring (17.7km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Summit Lake Well (9.6km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Summit Lake Landing Strip (2.4km)
- a series of associated ridges or seamounts.
- High Rock Canyon Hills (16.4km)
- a burial place or ground.
- Summit Lake Cemetery (0.5km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Alkali Reservoir Dam (17.2km)