Traveling Luck for Calico Mountains Wilderness, Nevada, United States
Where is Calico Mountains Wilderness?What's around Calico Mountains Wilderness?
Wikipedia near Calico Mountains Wilderness
Where to stay near Calico Mountains Wilderness
The timezone in Calico Mountains Wilderness is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 06:43 and Sunset at 17:38. It's light
Latitude. 41.0216°, Longitude. -119.2250°
Satellite map around Calico Mountains Wilderness
Loading map of Calico Mountains Wilderness and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Calico Mountains Wilderness, in Nevada, United States
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Copper Spring (2.3km)
- Cane Springs (5km)
- King Spring (5.3km)
- Burro Spring (5.6km)
- Government Spring (5.9km)
- Mormon Dan Spring (6.5km)
- Buck Springs (8.5km)
- Pipeline Spring (9.4km)
- Whiskey Spring (10.8km)
- Donnelly Spring (11km)
- Sheep Spring (11.3km)
- Barrel Spring (11.4km)
- McCarty Spring (13.2km)
- Bronco Springs (14.3km)
- Wagner Springs (17.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Bailey Well (13.3km)
- a series of associated ridges or seamounts.
- Division Range (16.4km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Little Joe Opal Mine (17.3km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Barley Road (9.8km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Donnelly Mining District (10.6km)
- post office;
- a public building in which mail is received, sorted and distributed.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Raiser City (historical) (13.4km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Negro Creek Dam (19km)
Airports close to Calico Mountains Wilderness
Reno tahoe international(RNO), Reno, Usa (211.7km)