Traveling Luck for Board Corral Ranch, Nevada, United States
Where is Board Corral Ranch?What's around Board Corral Ranch?
Wikipedia near Board Corral Ranch
Where to stay near Board Corral Ranch
The timezone in Board Corral Ranch is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 04:32 and Sunset at 19:18. It's light
Latitude. 41.7839°, Longitude. -119.6686°
Weather near Board Corral Ranch; Report from Lakeview, Lake County Airport, OR 48.8km away
Satellite map around Board Corral Ranch
Loading map of Board Corral Ranch and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Board Corral Ranch, in Nevada, United States
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Beebe Spring (2.6km)
- Cottonwood Spring (2.8km)
- MC Springs (3.7km)
- Brush Spring (3.9km)
- Sage Hen Springs (4.4km)
- True Spring (4.4km)
- Biebe Spring (4.4km)
- Tuffy Springs (4.9km)
- Cresler Spring (6.6km)
- Antelope Spring (8.1km)
- Townsend Spring (8.4km)
- Lemmy Spring (9.6km)
- Post Canyon Spring (11km)
- Indian Spring (11.1km)
- Miller and Lux Spring (12.5km)
- Hobble Springs (12.8km)
- Mule Springs (13.1km)
- Warm Springs (13.2km)
- Post Spring (13.4km)
- Hills Warm Spring (13.5km)
- Sheep Camp Spring (14km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Cow Lake Well (4.4km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Sheldon Refuge Landing Strip (12.3km)
- a series of associated ridges or seamounts.
- Painted Point Range (4.4km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Antelope Mine (historical) (8.6km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Lone Pine Mining District (9.1km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Long Valley School (historical) (15.3km)
- a depression more or less equidimensional in plan and of variable extent.
- Little Basin (16.1km)
- post office;
- a public building in which mail is received, sorted and distributed.
- Diessner Post Office (historical) (16.9km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Howard C Davis Dam (14.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Willow Creek (3.2km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Sheldon National Antelope Refuge (12.8km)