Traveling Luck for Black Camp, Nevada, United States
Where is Black Camp?What's around Black Camp?
Wikipedia near Black Camp
Where to stay near Black Camp
The timezone in Black Camp is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 04:29 and Sunset at 19:21. It's light
Latitude. 41.6561°, Longitude. -119.5842° , Elevation. 1715m
Weather near Black Camp; Report from Lakeview, Lake County Airport, OR 66.6km away
Satellite map around Black Camp
Loading map of Black Camp and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Black Camp, in Nevada, United States
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Post Canyon Spring (8.6km)
- Coyote Spring (9.8km)
- Post Spring (10.6km)
- Willow Spring (10.8km)
- Rock Spring (11.1km)
- Emigrant Spring (11.8km)
- Indian Spring (12.9km)
- Mud Spring (13.1km)
- Trough Spring (13.3km)
- Miller and Lux Spring (13.4km)
- Nut Spring (14.1km)
- Twin Springs (14.1km)
- Willow Spring (14.2km)
- Twin Springs (14.3km)
- Massacre Spring (14.4km)
- Sage Hen Springs (14.6km)
- True Spring (15km)
- Tuffy Springs (16.1km)
- Biebe Spring (16.1km)
- Sand Spring (16.2km)
- Beebe Spring (16.3km)
- Sheep Camp Spring (16.4km)
- Lemmy Spring (16.4km)
- Townsend Spring (17km)
- Brush Spring (17.6km)
- MC Springs (17.8km)
- Little Nut Spring (18.6km)
- Cresler Spring (19.7km)
- East Spring (19.9km)
- Sagehen Spring (20km)
- Cottonwood Spring (20.2km)
- North Spring (20.5km)
- Lone Spring (20.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a series of associated ridges or seamounts.
- Painted Point Range (18.6km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Antelope Mine (historical) (20.3km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Captain Johnson Reservoir Dam (16.1km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Captain Johnson Reservoir (16.1km)
- a depression more or less equidimensional in plan and of variable extent.
- Little Basin (18.1km)