Traveling Luck for Bernard Place, Nevada, United States
Where is Bernard Place?What's around Bernard Place?
Wikipedia near Bernard Place
Where to stay near Bernard Place
The timezone in Bernard Place is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 05:00 and Sunset at 18:50. It's light
Latitude. 41.3850°, Longitude. -119.3794° , Elevation. 1557m
Weather near Bernard Place; Report from Alturas, CA 118.7km away
Satellite map around Bernard Place
Loading map of Bernard Place and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bernard Place, in Nevada, United States
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Yellow Rock Spring (7.2km)
- Mustang Spring (7.5km)
- Pappys Corral Spring (8.7km)
- Buck Spring (9.3km)
- Powers Spring (10.2km)
- Laxaque Spring (10.6km)
- Cherry Spring (13.4km)
- Sage Hen Spring (14.4km)
- Docking Corral Spring (15.2km)
- Paso Spring (17km)
- Lower Indian Spring (17.1km)
- Soldier Meadows Hot Springs (18.1km)
- Al Owens Spring (18.9km)
- Indian Spring (19.1km)
- Wagontire Spring (19.1km)
- Clear Springs (19.1km)
- Pothole Spring (19.1km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Bernard Place (0km)
- Van Riper Place (2.6km)
- Conlon Camp (6km)
- East Fork High Rock Canyon Wilderness (6.7km)
- High Rock Canyon Wilderness (7.5km)
- Brush Corral (8.2km)
- Pappys Corral (8.8km)
- Bernards Corrals (9.1km)
- Woodruff Camp (17.7km)
- Little High Rock Canyon Wilderness (17.8km)
- Stevens Camp (17.9km)
- Stevens Ranch (18.4km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- a small level or nearly level area.
- Butcher Flat (18.3km)
- post office;
- a public building in which mail is received, sorted and distributed.
- Mud Meadows Post Office (historical) (12.7km)
- a series of associated ridges or seamounts.
- Little High Rock Mountains (14.9km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Little High Rock Dam (18.7km)