Traveling Luck for Battle Creek Ranch, Nevada, United States
Where is Battle Creek Ranch?What's around Battle Creek Ranch?
Wikipedia near Battle Creek Ranch
Where to stay near Battle Creek Ranch
The timezone in Battle Creek Ranch is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 05:11 and Sunset at 18:44. It's Dark
Latitude. 41.3956°, Longitude. -118.8636°
Satellite map around Battle Creek Ranch
Loading map of Battle Creek Ranch and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Battle Creek Ranch, in Nevada, United States
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Sheep Head Spring (6.7km)
- West Pinto Hot Spring (7.5km)
- Pinto Hot Springs (8.6km)
- Hardens Spring (10.5km)
- House Spring (11km)
- Burnt Springs (12.8km)
- Woodcamp Springs (14.8km)
- Onemile Spring (15.6km)
- Rock Spring (17.2km)
- Wheeler Springs (17.3km)
- Josie Pearl Spring (17.7km)
- Johnstone Springs (18.5km)
- Sheep Creek Spring (19km)
- Crowbar Spring (19.5km)
- Cane Springs (19.7km)
- Cherry Springs (20.5km)
- Chipmunk Spring (20.5km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- NERA Well (18.1km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Paiute Meadows Ranch Airport (12.6km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Varyville Mining District (14.6km)
- a burial place or ground.
- Lassens Grave May 59 (10.9km)
- post office;
- a public building in which mail is received, sorted and distributed.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Varyville (historical) (14.2km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.