Traveling Luck for Basin Cabin, Nevada, United States
Where is Basin Cabin?What's around Basin Cabin?
Wikipedia near Basin Cabin
Where to stay near Basin Cabin
The timezone in Basin Cabin is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 07:16 and Sunset at 16:27. It's light
Latitude. 41.4422°, Longitude. -118.9425°
Satellite map around Basin Cabin
Loading map of Basin Cabin and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Basin Cabin, in Nevada, United States
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Hardens Spring (7.8km)
- Woodcamp Springs (8.6km)
- House Spring (8.7km)
- Burnt Springs (8.8km)
- Wheeler Springs (11.6km)
- Rock Spring (12.2km)
- Tule Spring (12.7km)
- Dry Lake Springs (13.3km)
- Idaho Canyon Spring (14.8km)
- Sheep Head Spring (14.9km)
- Josie Pearl Spring (15.2km)
- Chipmunk Spring (16.6km)
- McCully Spring (16.7km)
- Summit Spring (17.2km)
- West Pinto Hot Spring (17.5km)
- Tin Trough Spring (17.7km)
- Opal Spring (17.7km)
- Parman Spring (17.8km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Basin Cabin (0km)
- Summer Camp (8.9km)
- North Black Rock Range Wilderness (9.6km)
- Battle Creek Ranch (10km)
- Horseshoe Bend (10.9km)
- Stanley Camp (13.6km)
- Paiute Windmill (14.4km)
- Summit Lake Indian Reservation (15.4km)
- Camp McGarry (15.8km)
- Pearl Camp (16.1km)
- Quartz Mill (historical) (16.4km)
- Clarkfield Ranch (16.4km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a small level or nearly level area.
- Buck Pasture (9.2km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Varyville Mining District (14.9km)
- post office;
- a public building in which mail is received, sorted and distributed.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Varyville (historical) (15.2km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.