Traveling Luck for Barker (historical), Nevada, United States
Where is Barker (historical)?What's around Barker (historical)?
Wikipedia near Barker (historical)
Where to stay near Barker (historical)
The timezone in Barker (historical) is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 07:09 and Sunset at 16:29. It's Dark
Latitude. 40.8694°, Longitude. -119.3397° , Elevation. 1228m
Satellite map around Barker (historical)
Loading map of Barker (historical) and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Barker (historical), in Nevada, United States
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a low place in a ridge, not used for transportation.
- Wagon Tire Pass (14.3km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Cassidy Mine (12.2km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Deephole Mining District (9.4km)
- a depression more or less equidimensional in plan and of variable extent.
- Miller Basin (12.8km)
- a type of hot spring with intermittent eruptions of jets of hot water and steam.
- Geyser, The (1.3km)
Airports close to Barker (historical)
Reno tahoe international(RNO), Reno, Usa (189.1km)