Traveling Luck for Baker Ranch, Nevada, United States
Where is Baker Ranch?What's around Baker Ranch?
Wikipedia near Baker Ranch
Where to stay near Baker Ranch
The timezone in Baker Ranch is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 04:44 and Sunset at 18:38. It's Dark
Latitude. 41.7386°, Longitude. -115.9717° , Elevation. 1801m
Satellite map around Baker Ranch
Loading map of Baker Ranch and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Baker Ranch, in Nevada, United States
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Haystack Creek (1.1km)
- Gravel Creek (1.5km)
- Deer Creek (1.6km)
- Springs Creek (2.6km)
- Wood Gulch Creek (3.1km)
- Trail Creek (3.2km)
- Little Chicken Creek (3.9km)
- Cobb Creek (4.5km)
- Badger Creek (4.7km)
- Van Duzer Creek (5.4km)
- Allegheny Creek (5.6km)
- Lime Creek (5.7km)
- Hutch Creek (5.7km)
- Timber Gulch Creek (6.4km)
- South Wild Horse Creek (7.6km)
- North Wild Horse Creek (7.6km)
- Alexander Creek (7.7km)
- Sheep Creek (7.7km)
- Haystick Creek (7.8km)
- Twin Creek (8.6km)
- Spring Creek (9.3km)
- Dry Creek (9.4km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Patsville (9.6km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Byington Ranch Airport (0.6km)
- a low place in a ridge, not used for transportation.
- Devils Gate (6.7km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Mountain City Mining District (8.5km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Allegheny School (historical) (4.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Bald Mountain (9.2km)
Airports close to Baker Ranch
Mountain home afb(MUO), Mountain home, Usa (172.3km)