Traveling Luck for Andorno House, Nevada, United States
Where is Andorno House?What's around Andorno House?
Wikipedia near Andorno House
Where to stay near Andorno House
The timezone in Andorno House is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 05:37 and Sunset at 18:14. It's light
Latitude. 41.4594°, Longitude. -117.7950° , Elevation. 1310m
Weather near Andorno House; Report from Winnemucca, Winnemucca Municipal Airport, NV 73.3km away
Satellite map around Andorno House
Loading map of Andorno House and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Andorno House, in Nevada, United States
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Andorno Creek (0.4km)
- Austin Creek (1.1km)
- Peterman Creek (5.5km)
- Buffalo Creek (5.5km)
- Pine Creek (5.6km)
- Dry Creek (7.5km)
- Dog Creek (8.5km)
- McConnell Creek (8.9km)
- Tony Creek (9.3km)
- Antelope Creek (10.1km)
- Chimney Creek (11.2km)
- Porcupine Creek (11.6km)
- Rock Creek (12.4km)
- Wood Canyon Creek (16.6km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Andorno House (0km)
- Andorno Ranch (0km)
- Mine Spring Station (historical) (2.1km)
- Barber Ranch (3km)
- Buffalo Springs Station (historical) (5km)
- Buffalo Ranch (6.7km)
- Frey Ranch (8.3km)
- Golden Acres Ranch (9.4km)
- Cane Springs Mill (9.7km)
- Little Windmill (10.9km)
- Rock Creek Ranch (14.1km)
- Santa Rosa-Paradise Peak Wilderness (15.1km)
- Singas Creek Recreational Site (16.3km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Pine Grove Airport (14.2km)
- a series of associated ridges or seamounts.
- Santa Rosa Range (11.2km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Summit Trail (13km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Shon Mining District (13.5km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Orovada Elementary School (14.6km)