Traveling Luck for Windmill Number Two, Nevada, United States
Where is Windmill Number Two?What's around Windmill Number Two?
Wikipedia near Windmill Number Two
Where to stay near Windmill Number Two
The timezone in Windmill Number Two is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 06:25 and Sunset at 17:28. It's light
Latitude. 37.7156°, Longitude. -115.8150° , Elevation. 1448m
Satellite map around Windmill Number Two
Loading map of Windmill Number Two and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Windmill Number Two, in Nevada, United States
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a small level or nearly level area.
- Hecker Dry Lake (20.6km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Gunderson Strip (5.7km)
- a low place in a ridge, not used for transportation.
- Schofield Pass (25km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Wildcat Canyon (19.9km)
- post office;
- a public building in which mail is received, sorted and distributed.
- Tempiute Post Office (21.4km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Tempiute Tailings Dam (20.5km)
Airports close to Windmill Number Two
Indian springs af aux(INS), Indian springs, Usa (155.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Windmill Number Two
Tonopah test range, Tonopah, Usa (105.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.