Traveling Luck for Windmill Number One, Nevada, United States
Where is Windmill Number One?What's around Windmill Number One?
Wikipedia near Windmill Number One
Where to stay near Windmill Number One
The timezone in Windmill Number One is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 04:21 and Sunset at 19:08. It's light
Latitude. 37.6642°, Longitude. -115.7561° , Elevation. 1449m
Satellite map around Windmill Number One
Loading map of Windmill Number One and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Windmill Number One, in Nevada, United States
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Tem Piute Spring (5.4km)
- Sundown Spring (6.1km)
- Buttes Spring (7.4km)
- Sand Spring (10.3km)
- South Western Spring (10.4km)
- Honest John Spring (15.4km)
- Old Tikaboo Spring (17.7km)
- April Fool Spring (18.2km)
- Sharp Spring (18.6km)
- New Tikaboo Spring (19km)
- Shadow Spring (20.5km)
- Seeps, The (22km)
- Penoyer Springs (22.2km)
- Rose Bud Spring (22.8km)
- Bullwack Spring (23.1km)
- Stinking Spring (23.3km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- a small level or nearly level area.
- Hecker Dry Lake (23.9km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Gunderson Strip (9.6km)
- a low place in a ridge, not used for transportation.
- Schofield Pass (16.4km)
- a depression more or less equidimensional in plan and of variable extent.
- Sand Spring Valley (5.3km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Wildcat Canyon (10.6km)
- post office;
- a public building in which mail is received, sorted and distributed.
- Tempiute Post Office (13.3km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Tempiute Tailings Dam (12.5km)
Airports close to Windmill Number One
Indian springs af aux(INS), Indian springs, Usa (148.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Windmill Number One
Tonopah test range, Tonopah, Usa (112.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.