Traveling Luck for White River Campground, Nevada, United States
Where is White River Campground?What's around White River Campground?
Wikipedia near White River Campground
Where to stay near White River Campground
The timezone in White River Campground is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 04:37 and Sunset at 18:57. It's Dark
Latitude. 38.9439°, Longitude. -115.3403° , Elevation. 2133m
Weather near White River Campground; Report from Ely, Ely Airport, NV 70.5km away
Satellite map around White River Campground
Loading map of White River Campground and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around White River Campground, in Nevada, United States
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Halfway Spring (4.2km)
- Saddle Spring (7.4km)
- Cottonwood Spring (7.9km)
- Horse Track Spring (8.2km)
- Deer Spring (8.6km)
- Indian Springs (10.2km)
- Trail Spring (10.3km)
- Ellison Spring (10.9km)
- Warm Spring (11.4km)
- Easter Springs (13.3km)
- Hidden Spring (14.1km)
- Rock Spring (14.3km)
- Limerock Spring (14.3km)
- Freeland Spring (15.1km)
- Red Rock Spring (15.1km)
- Secret Spring (15.2km)
- Willow Spring (15.3km)
- Bull Spring (16.7km)
- Vanover Spring (16.8km)
- Summit Spring (17km)
- Cherry Spring (17.4km)
- Sawmill Spring (17.5km)
- Blackrock Spring (18.1km)
- Ellison Spring Number 2 (18.5km)
- Little Tom Plain Spring (18.8km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Red Mountain (5.6km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- White River Pass Canyon (18.4km)
- post office;
- a public building in which mail is received, sorted and distributed.
- Stockville Post Office (historical) (18.7km)
- a series of associated ridges or seamounts.
- White Pine Range (6.9km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Manzonie Dam (16.3km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Manzonie Reservoir (16.3km)
- a low place in a ridge, not used for transportation.
- Beef Pass (7.3km)
- a depression more or less equidimensional in plan and of variable extent.
- Corduroy Basin (11km)