Traveling Luck for White House, Nevada, United States
Where is White House?What's around White House?
Wikipedia near White House
Where to stay near White House
The timezone in White House is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 04:23 and Sunset at 19:20. It's Dark
Latitude. 39.4878°, Longitude. -117.2225° , Elevation. 1742m
Satellite map around White House
Loading map of White House and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around White House, in Nevada, United States
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Skookum Mine (8.6km)
- Gwenah Mine (10km)
- Laurent Mine (13.5km)
- Apex Mine (13.6km)
- Golden Eagle Mine (14km)
- Rundberg Incline (14km)
- Rundberg Lower Tunnel (14.1km)
- Cummings Tunnel (14.3km)
- Mizpah Mine (14.5km)
- Tommy Incline (14.6km)
- Buffalo Shaft (14.7km)
- Jackpot Mine (14.7km)
- Dudley B Shaft (14.9km)
- Byers Mine (15km)
- Bartlett Mine (15km)
- OK Mine (15.2km)
- Hardy and Dickman Mine (15.2km)
- Whitlach Mine (15.3km)
- Sunset Number Two Mine (15.3km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- White House (0km)
- Skunk Ranch (historical) (4.7km)
- Ledlie (6.4km)
- Gandolfo Ranch (historical) (8.4km)
- Gondolfo Ranch (8.5km)
- Carter Ranch (historical) (9.3km)
- Big Creek (historical) (10.5km)
- Racetrack Ranch (12km)
- Silver Age House (historical) (12.4km)
- Ravenswood Station (13.7km)
- Parrots Mill (historical) (14.3km)
- Johnson Ranch (14.3km)
- Walsh Home Ranch (historical) (15km)
- Stokes Castle (15.1km)
- Keystone Mill (historical) (15.2km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Vigus Butte (10.7km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Austin Airport (4km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Skookum Mining District (10.4km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Austin (14.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Fandango Hill (14.5km)
- an area of breaking waves caused by the meeting of currents or by waves moving against the current.
- Marshall Falls (14.5km)
Airports close to White House
Fallon nas(NFL), Fallon, Usa (154.9km)