Traveling Luck for Welch Ranch, Nevada, United States
Where is Welch Ranch?What's around Welch Ranch?
Wikipedia near Welch Ranch
Where to stay near Welch Ranch
The timezone in Welch Ranch is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 05:03 and Sunset at 18:26. It's Dark
Latitude. 38.0561°, Longitude. -115.6400° , Elevation. 1883m
Satellite map around Welch Ranch
Loading map of Welch Ranch and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Welch Ranch, in Nevada, United States
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Dresser Mine (6.9km)
- Steele Mine (8.3km)
- Emerald Mine (8.7km)
- Wingfield Mine (9.1km)
- Toms Mine (9.3km)
- Shannon Queen Mine (9.7km)
- Iron Cap Mine (10.2km)
- Higrade Mine (10.3km)
- Davis Mine (10.8km)
- El Cortez Mine (11km)
- Davis Northern Mine (11km)
- Sunbeam Mine (11.1km)
- Mamouth Mine (13.3km)
- Nyco Mine (13.7km)
- Freiburg Mine (17.3km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Carpenter Spring (2.8km)
- Pine Creek Spring (3.4km)
- Barton Spring (4.5km)
- Mustang Spring (6.9km)
- Black Spring (7.5km)
- Cedar Spring (7.6km)
- Battaman Spring (9.8km)
- Modes Hole Spring (10.4km)
- Upper McCutcheon Spring (12.5km)
- McCutchen Spring (13.3km)
- Cedar Spring (13.6km)
- Little Cherry Spring (17.9km)
- Cherry Spring (18.6km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- a series of associated ridges or seamounts.
- Quinn Canyon Range (11.5km)
- a low place in a ridge, not used for transportation.
- Cherry Creek Summit (18.3km)
- an artificial watercourse.
- a depression more or less equidimensional in plan and of variable extent.
- Garden Valley (18.2km)
Airports close to Welch Ranch
Indian springs af aux(INS), Indian springs, Usa (201.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Welch Ranch
Tonopah test range, Tonopah, Usa (128.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.