Traveling Luck for Upper Corral, Nevada, United States
Where is Upper Corral?What's around Upper Corral?
Wikipedia near Upper Corral
Where to stay near Upper Corral
The timezone in Upper Corral is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 06:37 and Sunset at 16:32. It's light
Latitude. 38.7767°, Longitude. -117.3672°
Satellite map around Upper Corral
Loading map of Upper Corral and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Upper Corral, in Nevada, United States
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Upper Corral (0km)
- Stone Cabin (2.9km)
- Stone Cabin Administrative Site (2.9km)
- Petes Cabin (2.9km)
- Arc Dome Wilderness (6km)
- Lower Corral (7.8km)
- Cow Canyon Trailhead (9.4km)
- Peavine Canyon Trailhead (10.2km)
- South Twin Pasture Administrative Site (11.7km)
- Toms Canyon Trailhead (12.5km)
- Ledbetter Administrative Site (12.5km)
- Slys Ranch (historical) (14.6km)
- Indian Valley Ranch (14.8km)
- Columbine Campground (16.7km)
- Stewart Creek Trailhead (16.8km)
- Werdenhoff Pasture Administrative Site (16.9km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a low place in a ridge, not used for transportation.
- Cloverdale Summit (15.6km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Jett Mining District (11.3km)
- a depression more or less equidimensional in plan and of variable extent.
- Belcher Basin (12.5km)
- post office;
- a public building in which mail is received, sorted and distributed.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Jett (historical) (15km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Reese River State Game Refuge (15.3km)
Airports close to Upper Corral
Fallon nas(NFL), Fallon, Usa (165.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Upper Corral
Tonopah test range, Tonopah, Usa (147.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.