Traveling Luck for Uhalde Ranch, Nevada, United States
Where is Uhalde Ranch?What's around Uhalde Ranch?
Wikipedia near Uhalde Ranch
Where to stay near Uhalde Ranch
The timezone in Uhalde Ranch is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 05:43 and Sunset at 17:56. It's Dark
Latitude. 38.1322°, Longitude. -115.5986° , Elevation. 1926m
Satellite map around Uhalde Ranch
Loading map of Uhalde Ranch and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Uhalde Ranch, in Nevada, United States
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Black Spring (4km)
- Battaman Spring (6.2km)
- Little Cherry Spring (7.6km)
- Cherry Spring (7.8km)
- Pine Creek Spring (10.5km)
- Horse Spring (11.1km)
- Carpenter Spring (11.4km)
- Burnt Canyon Spring (12.1km)
- Barton Spring (15.7km)
- Modes Hole Spring (15.8km)
- Grouse Spring (16.7km)
- Monitor Spring (16.8km)
- Mustang Spring (17.6km)
- Ox Spring (18.3km)
- Cedar Spring (18.4km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Uhalde Ranch (0km)
- Cherry Creek Forest Service Facility (2.6km)
- Uhalde Ranch (3.5km)
- Cherry Creek Forest Service Recreation Site (4.2km)
- Wadsworth Ranch (5.1km)
- Quinn Canyon Wilderness (8.5km)
- Pine Creek Ranch (9.4km)
- Walch Ranch (10.9km)
- Welch Ranch (11.3km)
- Bordoli Ranch (16.5km)
- Big Creek Ranch (19.2km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Uhalde Well (15.4km)
- a series of associated ridges or seamounts.
- Quinn Canyon Range (12km)
- a low place in a ridge, not used for transportation.
- Cherry Creek Summit (7.7km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Willow Creek Mining District (15.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Troy Mountain (9.5km)
- an artificial watercourse.
- Carpenter Pipe Line (historical) (12.9km)
- a depression more or less equidimensional in plan and of variable extent.
- Garden Valley (17.7km)
- post office;
- a public building in which mail is received, sorted and distributed.
- Adaven Post Office (historical) (0.1km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Adaven (0.1km)
Airports close to Uhalde Ranch
Indian springs af aux(INS), Indian springs, Usa (212.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Uhalde Ranch
Tonopah test range, Tonopah, Usa (135.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.