Traveling Luck for Uhalde Ranch, Nevada, United States
Where is Uhalde Ranch?What's around Uhalde Ranch?
Wikipedia near Uhalde Ranch
Where to stay near Uhalde Ranch
The timezone in Uhalde Ranch is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 04:22 and Sunset at 18:57. It's light
Latitude. 38.1181°, Longitude. -115.5717° , Elevation. 1856m
Satellite map around Uhalde Ranch
Loading map of Uhalde Ranch and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Uhalde Ranch, in Nevada, United States
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Uhalde Ranch (0km)
- Wadsworth Ranch (1.9km)
- Uhalde Ranch (3.5km)
- Cherry Creek Forest Service Facility (5.9km)
- Cherry Creek Forest Service Recreation Site (7.6km)
- Pine Creek Ranch (9.2km)
- Walch Ranch (9.9km)
- Welch Ranch (11.2km)
- Quinn Canyon Wilderness (12km)
- Dry Wash (18.4km)
- Bordoli Ranch (18.9km)
- Grant Range Wilderness (19.8km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Civa Airport (16.5km)
- a series of associated ridges or seamounts.
- Quinn Canyon Range (14.8km)
- a low place in a ridge, not used for transportation.
- Cherry Creek Summit (10.3km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Willow Creek Mining District (17.1km)
- an artificial watercourse.
- Carpenter Pipe Line (historical) (11.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Troy Mountain (12.9km)
- a depression more or less equidimensional in plan and of variable extent.
- Garden Valley (14.2km)
- post office;
- a public building in which mail is received, sorted and distributed.
- Adaven Post Office (historical) (3.6km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Adaven (3.6km)
Airports close to Uhalde Ranch
Indian springs af aux(INS), Indian springs, Usa (210.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Uhalde Ranch
Tonopah test range, Tonopah, Usa (137.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.