Traveling Luck for Turks Ranch, Nevada, United States
Where is Turks Ranch?What's around Turks Ranch?
Wikipedia near Turks Ranch
Where to stay near Turks Ranch
The timezone in Turks Ranch is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 07:02 and Sunset at 16:59. It's Dark
Latitude. 38.9783°, Longitude. -117.1856°
Satellite map around Turks Ranch
Loading map of Turks Ranch and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Turks Ranch, in Nevada, United States
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Millett Mine (5.7km)
- Viken Mine (5.7km)
- Gold Pocket Mine (6km)
- Star Number One Mine (7km)
- Buckeye Mine (7.7km)
- New Moose Tungsten Mine (7.9km)
- Tungsten King Mine (8.7km)
- Valley View and Foothill Mine (8.9km)
- Giant Mine (8.9km)
- Murphy Mine (11km)
- Summit Canyon Barite Mine (11.1km)
- Ophir Mine (11.5km)
- Sullivar Mines (13.7km)
- Gruss Mine (15.2km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Turks Ranch (0km)
- Tates Stage Station (historical) (0.3km)
- Millett Ranch (5km)
- Timblin Creek (6.1km)
- Ophir Tungsten Mill (8.1km)
- R O Ranch (8.3km)
- McLeod Ranch (10km)
- Milletts Ranch (12.4km)
- Indian Ranch (12.5km)
- Blue Spring (historical) (12.6km)
- South Twin Trailhead (13.5km)
- Charnock Ranch (14.3km)
- Twin River Ranch (14.6km)
- Gendron Ranch (16.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a small level or nearly level area.
- Alkali Flat (10.2km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Twin River Mining District (9.6km)
Airports close to Turks Ranch
Fallon nas(NFL), Fallon, Usa (170km)
Airfields or small airports close to Turks Ranch
Tonopah test range, Tonopah, Usa (166.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.